segwayfun Hoverboard: Top Rated & UL2272 Certified
6 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US
IN STOCK FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
2018 SPORT Pedal Assist Pedelec Electric Bike
Have you considered buying a Gocycle GS or G3 Sport Electric bike but could not Justify spending over £3000? Then worry no more!!!
Onebot Folding Electric Bike Series, the top choice for commute and leisure travel.
Powerful motor and large capacity battery ensure you are trip perfect. Pedal assist making it legal on Uk roads. Folding design with lightweight body, convenient to store and portable to carry everywhere and use it anytime. Bright light, loud horn and double-disc braking in rear tire, ensuring your riding safety.
● Powerful 250W motor: 30km/h speed, gradeability up to 15 degree, uneven land cannot stop your journey
● 5.2 Ah Li-ion battery ( included ): max 40km mileage, no need to worry about powerless situation on the way to destination
● Dual-disc brake in rear tire: durable and sensitive disc brake, 3.5m short braking distance, safer riding
● Quick-folding: space-saving and portable to carry
● 16 inch rubber tire: with shockproof spring in two wheels and anti-slip texture, comfortable riding in different road conditions
● Aluminum alloy body: lightweight, tough, water-resistant, 150kg payload
● Anti-slip handle with buttons for horn, front / tail light and mode switch
|MAX SPEED||25 KM/H|
|CRUISING DISATANCE||55 - 65 KM|
|DRIVE MODE||PEDAL, 4 SPEED ELECTRIC OR BOTH|
|UPHILL ABILITY||25 DEGREES|
|BRAKING SYSTEM||FRONT & REAR DOUBLE ACTION DISC BRAKE|
MATERIAL & COMPONENTS
|FRAME & FORK||MAGNESIUM ALLOY|
|SADDLE||SOFT LEATHER CUSHION|
|MOTOR CONTROLLER||HIGH PERFORMANCE FOC CONTROLLER|
|MOTOR||36V 250W BRUSHLESS GEARED|
|WHEELS||MAGNESIUM ALLOY WHEELS INTEGRATED WITH MOTOR|
|WHEEL SIZE||16.2 INCH|
|SCREEN||MULTI FUNCTION LCD|
|BATTERY TYPE||36V 5.2AH LG LITHIUM CELL|
|CHARGING TIME||3 - 5 HOURS|
|CHARGING METHOD||WALL PLUG|
|CONTROL SYSTEM||INTELLIGENT CONTROL SYSTEM|
|BATTERY INSTALMENT||BUILT IN, LOCKED, REMOVABLE|
|BATTERY INDICATOR||ON MULTI FUNCTION LCD SCREEN|
|GRADE OF WATERPROOF||IP54|
|MAX LOAD||< 120KG|
|LOCKS||SECURITY LOCK / APP LOCK**|
|EXTERNAL SIZE||1340 * 575 * 1100 MM|
|FOLDED SIZE||770 * 430 * 680 MM|
|PACKAGING SIZE||820 * 480 * 720 MM|
Let’s figure out why S6 e-bike is outstanding.
1. The design of the frame is inspired by the running cheetah. It has both streamline and strong muscle, which is full of sports sense.
2. The frame process adopts magnesium alloy die-casting technology, which breaks through the traditional welding process and ensures that the whole electric bicycle has no welds.
3. The frame material is magnesium alloy, which is 1/3 lighter than aluminum alloy and has better shock resistance. S6 is not the first electric bike than adopts magnesium alloy, but even for high-end bicycle dealers like Gocycle, S6 is equally attractive but more affordable.
4. Foldable structure with magnetic holder making it suitable for all public transports.
UL / Safety
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)