segwayfun Hoverboard: Top Rated & UL2272 Certified
UL / Safety
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)
THE MUST HAVE GADGET OF 2018 !!
The Segway Drift W1 has two separate e-Skates, which allow you to create your own way to have fun – Dance, do tricks, or glide. It is all up to you! Alongside the Smart Battery Management system, the battery will be monitored to prevent over-heating and over-charging. Ambient lights locate in the front and rear to get you noticed.
The Segway Drift W1 self-balancing e-Skates are stylish, cool and fun to master. The total 7kg weight enables you to carry the Segway Drift W1 around easily. Just step on, it balances for you! The only thing that you need to do is to steer and lean with your weight. The Segway Drift W1 is your new stylish way to move and have fun!
- Two separate e-Skates offer countless possibilities on ways to use it
- The rubber bumpers at the front and rear protects during impact
- Ambient lights with three flashing modes
- Lightweight and easy to carry
|Net Weight||3.5kg (single e-Skate)|
|Battery||Capacity: 44.4 Wh|
|Max. clim angle||10°|
|Driver weight||10 - 100kg|
|Dimension||162 121mm (single e-Skate)|
PREORDER 43/500 HOVERSHOES ARRIVING IN 21/08/2018 AFTER WHICH THE PRICE BECOMES £599.99
How does pre-order work?
- Add the pre-order item to your basket
- If you order other items at the same time, these will be dispatched to you immediately and the pre-order item will follow once it arrives with us.
- At the checkout select a delivery option (Please note if you order other items with your pre-order, they will all be delivered to the same address)
- You will be asked to provide card payment details and payment will be taken when order is placed (NOT when dispatched)
- You'll receive an email when the item has been dispatched
- If you buy multiple pre-order items, each will be sent out as and when they arrive