segwayfun Hoverboard: Top Rated & UL2272 Certified
6 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US
The Combination of the Mustang and a Livall Smart Helmet provides the ultimate riding experience.
LIVALL bikes include smart, high-end parts including:
- Made from T800 aero-grade carbon fiber that weighs up to 70 percent less than conventional steel frames with more shock absorption and resistance performance;
- The BSA five-pass joint and tapered head tube enhances the bike’s bearing capacity for smooth riding on bumpy roads;
- 700c tire size ensures a smooth, more efficient ride, while the 35c tire width guarantees great performance on all road types;
- A folding pedal bracket for easy parking anywhere;
- Shimano 9s (Mustang) derailleur systems and a covered chain wheel for smooth speed shifting;
- Removable front and rear mudguards;
- A phone holder and charger mounted to the handlebars; and
- A patented nano cadence sensor that is set in the bike’s crankset hole and works with the LIVALL Riding App to track performance and health stats. App can also import data from other fitness tracker devices such as a pedometer or smart watch.
The Amazing Things That You Can Do with Livall Smart Bicycle Helmet
Tail Light Function:
- With the built-in Windbreak Mic and Bluetooth Speakers, the helmet enables you to answer or make phone calls when needed
Music Player Function:
- With the built-in Bluetooth speakers, you can listen to songs and select/start/pause songs with the LIVALL Bling Jet Bluetooth Wireless Controller (Controller Included)
- Can communicate with each other by walkie-talkie, no more need to yell at each other
SOS Alert Function:
- Added a 3-axis G-sensor to the helmet to make sure you can get help in time in case you fall
Download the free LIVALL Riding App from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- Livall O2 Series are 99% assembled upon factory delivery.
- Medium size frame best suited for riders with heights from 5'7" to 5'11"
- Includes three smart devices.
- Front chain wheel is configured with a protective hood.
- SIZE GUIDE
- Medium 5'7"-5'11"
- 23.1lbs (10.5kg)
- ZGL Carbon Frame - FULL CARBON CRB33
- ZGL Carbon Fork - FULL CARBON CRF33
- ZGL Carbon Seatpost - FULL CARBON CSP01
- ZGL Carbon Handlebars - FULL CARBON CHB03
- Smart Devices
- Bling Jet (remote control), Nano Cadence Sensor, Phone Holder/Recharger
- Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc
- JUSTEK 2074HRN
UL / Safety
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)