Secure orderingPay with the worlds most secure payment provider.
100% satisfactionIf you are not 100% satisfied, return the product for a full refund*
next working DeliveryFREE & fast Next day Delivery if ordered before 2PM
UK Customer SupportWe are a UK Company with British Values. For customer support, please call 01474247760
GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The Combination of the Mustang and a Livall Smart Helmet provides the ultimate riding experience.
LIVALL bikes include smart, high-end parts including:
- Made from T800 aero-grade carbon fiber that weighs up to 70 percent less than conventional steel frames with more shock absorption and resistance performance;
- The BSA five-pass joint and tapered head tube enhances the bike’s bearing capacity for smooth riding on bumpy roads;
- 700c tire size ensures a smooth, more efficient ride, while the 35c tire width guarantees great performance on all road types;
- A folding pedal bracket for easy parking anywhere;
- Shimano 9s (Mustang) derailleur systems and a covered chain wheel for smooth speed shifting;
- Removable front and rear mudguards;
- A phone holder and charger mounted to the handlebars; and
- A patented nano cadence sensor that is set in the bike’s crankset hole and works with the LIVALL Riding App to track performance and health stats. App can also import data from other fitness tracker devices such as a pedometer or smart watch.
The Amazing Things That You Can Do with Livall Smart Bicycle Helmet
Tail Light Function:
- With the built-in Windbreak Mic and Bluetooth Speakers, the helmet enables you to answer or make phone calls when needed
Music Player Function:
- With the built-in Bluetooth speakers, you can listen to songs and select/start/pause songs with the LIVALL Bling Jet Bluetooth Wireless Controller (Controller Included)
- Can communicate with each other by walkie-talkie, no more need to yell at each other
SOS Alert Function:
- Added a 3-axis G-sensor to the helmet to make sure you can get help in time in case you fall
Download the free LIVALL Riding App from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- Livall O2 Series are 99% assembled upon factory delivery.
- Medium size frame best suited for riders with heights from 5'7" to 5'11"
- Includes three smart devices.
- Front chain wheel is configured with a protective hood.
- Medium 5'7"-5'11"
- 23.1lbs (10.5kg)
- ZGL Carbon Frame - FULL CARBON CRB33
- ZGL Carbon Fork - FULL CARBON CRF33
- ZGL Carbon Seatpost - FULL CARBON CSP01
- ZGL Carbon Handlebars - FULL CARBON CHB03
- Bling Jet (remote control), Nano Cadence Sensor, Phone Holder/Recharger
- Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc
- JUSTEK 2074HRN
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)
UK Delivery - Our FREE UK Next Working Day Delivery Offer
Cancelling Your Order
If you change your mind after placing an order and your goods have not yet shipped, you may be able to cancel your order. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number and stating your wish to cancel your order.
If you have already received your order, you will need to return all the items in the order, please read the below section titled "Returns - Changed Your Mind".
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD RETURM FORM
Returns - Damaged & FaultyIf you have received an item that is damaged, is not what you ordered, or is missing parts, then please email us immediately at email@example.com. Include photographs of the issue before returning any goods so we can discuss the best action to take.
Faulty electric scooter - within 14-days of receiving
If your electric scooter develops a manufacturing fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) within 14-days of receiving the goods, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number, attaching a photo of the electric scooter and the fault details. You can let us know whether you want a refund, repair or replacement. We will arrange collection and cover the costs for collecting, repairing and returning the electric scooter to you.
Faulty electric scooter - after 14-days of receiving
If your scooter develops a fault after the initial 14 days period you will need to contact the manufacture and make a warranty claim. Please note the warranty period will vary by scooter.
If you cannot find warranty information please get in touch and we will point you in the right direction.
Please note that, we cannot accept electric scooter returns:
- without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, charger and all other items originally included with it (we can provide a new box at a cost of £25).
- if the electric scooter has been damaged through miss-use or shows signs of being tampered, customised, or altered in any way.
- is in any condition that we deem renders the item unsaleable.
All electric scooters purchased directly from our website will fall under our full warranty policy. We offer 12-month warranty as standard and full refunds or replacement if your item arrives unusable or defective. Warranty covers internal computerised part of the board, namely the microchips/motherboard. Battery, Bluetooth and LED lights are NOT covered.
All faults must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of product for repair or exchange. Any faults reported after 48 hours of delivery confirmation will need to be inspected by our technicians before a decision on warranty claim can be made. This can take up to 10 working days.
NOTE: WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER WATER OR CRASH DAMAGE. If the exterior of your electric scooter is damaged or the internal seals are broken your warranty is void. We can quickly and easily see where an electric scooter has been crashed due to scratches on the body of the scooter. Crash or accidental damage isn't covered under warranty repairs. You will be liable to pay the shipping costs to return your electric scooter back to us if the damage isn't covered under warranty. This total cost is £17.98. We will quote for repair costs once our technicians have conducted diagnostics on your electric scooter.
If the electric scooter comes back to us reported faulty and it just needs recalibrating, you will be liable for postage both ways at least but not limited to £19.99.
When you contact us about your returns, you will need to provide us with your order number, reason for returning and a contact telephone, in the event we need to call you.
Please note that we may make a deduction from the refund amount for the loss of value of any good supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. You can examine the goods as you would in a shop but to obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in “as new” condition and in their original packaging. If you have mislaid the original packaging for an electric scooter, we can provide a new box at a cost of £25.
Naturally, none of this affects your statutory consumer rights.
You will need to return the electric scooter to us at:
Return in person
Please let us know via email ( email@example.com) if you intend to return the electric scooter in person, so we can agree a time / date and are ready for the collection. Please bring with you your order number. We cannot accept returns in person unless agreed prior with our customer service team.
Customer returns via post
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery costs for returning an unwanted item, unless it has a manufacturer fault (see above section - "Returns - Damaged & Faulty").
Collection from your address
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details to arrange a collection:
- Your full name and collection address including postcode
- Order number and confirmation of which product is coming back to us
- Your preferred date of collection (Monday to Friday only)
- A contact number in case the driver needs to get in touch
We will refund you to your original payment method (i.e, card, Paypal account etc) within 14 days of receipt at our Returns Centre. Please be aware this can take up to 5 days depending on your bank.