SWEGWAYFUN : UK TOP RATED & UL2272 CERTIFIED
6 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US
GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY
6.5" Green Classic Swegway Buy Hoverkart HoverBoard Seat + Hoverkart Bundle! Exclusive bundle!!
We have bundled together our two most popular items with a significant discount. Note - the Hoverboard can be removed from the kart.
Do you want to get double the fun out of your hoverboard? Then don’t miss out on this exclusive offer! With an amazing saving of £89.99, you can get your hands on both a 6.5” Green Swegway Hoverboard, Black protective leather case, a carry bag, protective set and Classic Hovergokart in one bundle.
SO, WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE APP ENABLED?
If you buy a Swegwayfun Hoverboard that is “app-enabled” you will be able to download an application that lets you do a whole host of awesome things. These include:
- Location tracking
- Monitor your speed alongside set a max speed your board can go.
- Monitor the power of your boards motor.
- Keep an eye on your battery level and receive alerts when it is time to charge.
- Set up different modes on your hoverboard: Beginner, Advanced and Intermediate!
- Connect with friends so you can see their hoverboard stats!
- Customise your Hoverboards sensitivity.
And loads more!
HOVERBOARD COMPARISON CHART
|CLASSIC 6.5||CLASSIC DISCO||HUMMER||WARRIOR|
|MAX LOAD||100KG||100KG||100KG||> 120KG|
You can easily convert your Hoverboard into a GoKart in just 2 minutes. With adjustable positioning, it’s suitable for children or adults and is the perfect companion for this incredible 6.5” board.
Key Hoverboard Features:
- Samsung Battery with LED indicator will let you know how much juice you have left so you know when it is time for another charge.
- 6.5 " Solid Rubber Wheels making it easier to ride around on flat surfaces.
- High Power LED pathfinder lights under each foot panel, to help you see where you are going.
- Intuitive Control three-axis gyro-sensors and accelerometers precisely monitor angular changes to make controlling the board feel natural.
- Regenerative Braking board will take advantage of every opportunity to save energy by maintaining weight limit and recharging the battery during braking and downhill riding.
- Rapid Charge Battery your board will only take three hours for a fully charge, and you will be able to ride for six hours (approx) until your board needs another charge.
- Quiet Motor Technology duel electric motors operate almost silently while still allowing you to cruise up to 5 times faster than walking. It's the best example for green transportation.
- Powerful Motor high-quality magnet and stator material provide efficient, reliable power. AutoTron allows you to cruise your board at speeds of up to 10mph
Included in package:
- 6.5” Green Hoverboard
- Protective Helmet & Pad
- Black carry bag
- Black Hovergokart
Note: The Hoverboard can be detached from the kart meaning you can use the Hoverboard with or without the hoverkart.
- Tyre size: 6 Inches
- Motor – 350W Sinusoidal brushless
- Charger: BSI 1363 UK 3 pin
- Charge time: 2 Hours
- Battery: Samsung Lithium-ion 36v, 4.4AH
- Max Speed: 10kph | Max weight: 100kg
- Dimensions: 584x186x178mm | Board weight: 9kg
- Hoverkart max. weight: up to 120kg
- Hoverkart min. height: 40" or 100cm
- Hoverkart max. height: 6'6" or 200cm
- Adjustable seating/leg position
- Anti-roll prevention
All images are for illustration purposes only, wheel design and colour shade may vary. Free accessories such as bag, camera, remote or toolkits are subject to availability on a first come first serve basis. Seat may vary from images.
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)
MEDIA AND PRESS
The segwayfun Hoverboard has been featured by many TV shows, news outlets, magazines, and blogs.