Secure orderingPay with the worlds most secure payment provider.
100% satisfactionIf you are not 100% satisfied, return the product for a full refund*
next working DeliveryFREE & fast Next day Delivery if ordered before 2PM
UK Customer SupportWe are a UK Company with British Values. For customer support, please call 01474247760
GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Livall BH51M 2018 Smart Urban Cycle Helmet with Controller - Hands-free Phone, Indicator, Microphone, In-built Music Speakers - Graphite Black
- Automatic Inductive Lighting that activates automatically when dark. The lighting wraps around the rear of the helmet giving increased visibility.
- Hands Free Phone Calls - Utilizing the Windbreak Microphone and Bluetooth Speakers, you can answer or make hands-free phone calls on the go.
- Stereo Speakers - Listen to music or podcasts from your connected smartphone through the easy-to-use app with the Bluetooth stereo speakers safely as you will still be able to hear your surroundings.
- SOS Alert - The 3-axis G-sensor integrated into the helmet gives you peace of mind when cycling alone. When the G-sensor senses an immediate acceleration followed by a lack of movement.
- GPS Voice Navigation - Listen to GPS voice sat nav directions through your connected smartphone.
The award-winning BH51 M by LIVALL is the perfect choice for city persons and commuters. The smart helmet comes with integrated LED lights with automatic day/night mode and 270° illumination that automatically switch on at dusk and night. Thanks to a smart connection with your mobile phone, you can use the integrated loudspeakers and microphone to answer calls, listen to music or talk to friends with the walkie-talkie function. A true all-rounder!
- Built-in HiFi stereo speakers inside helmet above the ears
- Microphone protected from wind
- Control buttons on helmet
- Robust ABS outer shell with high-quality EPS foam liner
- Bluetooth connection to Livall app: answer calls, listen to music, walkie-talkie, switch rear lights on and off, send an SOS signal, track your tours and analyse them
- BR80 remote control (2018 model, up to approx. 500 hours of battery life): control the rear lights and use the walkie-talkie function, IPX4 water resistant
- Thanks to a stable Bluetooth connection to your smartphone you can answer calls, take pictures, play music or send an SOS signal
- LED blinkers with auto day/night mode and changing colours can be used as helmet lights and are controlled vie the remote control for turn-off signals
- Size-adjustable thanks to fitting system at the back of the helmet
- Handmade leather peak
- 12 vents
- Certified according to EN1078, CPSC1203 and AS/NZS 2063 standard
Weight: approx. 490 g (in size 55-61)
Loudspeakers: 2 x 0,5W
Battery: 3,7V/600mAh, up to 10 hours
Port: Micro USB, DC5V/1A, charging time approx. 2 hours
Bluetooth: BLE4.0 + HFP/HSP/A2DP, up to 10 m range outdoors
Livall app available for free download in the Apple App Store (IOS 7.0 or newer) and Google Play Store (Android 4.3 or newer)
The multiple award winning LIVALL BH51M smart and safe urban cycle helmet is a multi-functional lightweight helmet that combines both safety and connectivity. With automatic inductive LED safety lighting with 270° visibility including turn signal indicators, handlebar remote control, stereo speakers and Bluetooth technology to connect to your smartphone makes this helmet perfect for the urban commute. The two built-in Bluetooth stereo speakers and windproof hands-free microphone enable you to listen to music on the go, answer phone calls remotely, and hear GPS sat nav directions while being safely aware of your surroundings. Making the LIVALL BH51M smart helmet even safer in the event of an accident the built-in 3-axis gyroscope activates an SOS Alert on your that is sent to your designated contact along with your GPS location. Peace of mind for you and your friends and family.
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)
UK Delivery - Our FREE UK Next Working Day Delivery Offer
Cancelling Your Order
If you change your mind after placing an order and your goods have not yet shipped, you may be able to cancel your order. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number and stating your wish to cancel your order.
If you have already received your order, you will need to return all the items in the order, please read the below section titled "Returns - Changed Your Mind".
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD RETURM FORM
Returns - Damaged & FaultyIf you have received an item that is damaged, is not what you ordered, or is missing parts, then please email us immediately at email@example.com. Include photographs of the issue before returning any goods so we can discuss the best action to take.
Faulty electric scooter - within 14-days of receiving
If your electric scooter develops a manufacturing fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) within 14-days of receiving the goods, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number, attaching a photo of the electric scooter and the fault details. You can let us know whether you want a refund, repair or replacement. We will arrange collection and cover the costs for collecting, repairing and returning the electric scooter to you.
Faulty electric scooter - after 14-days of receiving
If your scooter develops a fault after the initial 14 days period you will need to contact the manufacture and make a warranty claim. Please note the warranty period will vary by scooter.
If you cannot find warranty information please get in touch and we will point you in the right direction.
Please note that, we cannot accept electric scooter returns:
- without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, charger and all other items originally included with it (we can provide a new box at a cost of £25).
- if the electric scooter has been damaged through miss-use or shows signs of being tampered, customised, or altered in any way.
- is in any condition that we deem renders the item unsaleable.
All electric scooters purchased directly from our website will fall under our full warranty policy. We offer 12-month warranty as standard and full refunds or replacement if your item arrives unusable or defective. Warranty covers internal computerised part of the board, namely the microchips/motherboard. Battery, Bluetooth and LED lights are NOT covered.
All faults must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of product for repair or exchange. Any faults reported after 48 hours of delivery confirmation will need to be inspected by our technicians before a decision on warranty claim can be made. This can take up to 10 working days.
NOTE: WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER WATER OR CRASH DAMAGE. If the exterior of your electric scooter is damaged or the internal seals are broken your warranty is void. We can quickly and easily see where an electric scooter has been crashed due to scratches on the body of the scooter. Crash or accidental damage isn't covered under warranty repairs. You will be liable to pay the shipping costs to return your electric scooter back to us if the damage isn't covered under warranty. This total cost is £17.98. We will quote for repair costs once our technicians have conducted diagnostics on your electric scooter.
If the electric scooter comes back to us reported faulty and it just needs recalibrating, you will be liable for postage both ways at least but not limited to £19.99.
When you contact us about your returns, you will need to provide us with your order number, reason for returning and a contact telephone, in the event we need to call you.
Please note that we may make a deduction from the refund amount for the loss of value of any good supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. You can examine the goods as you would in a shop but to obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in “as new” condition and in their original packaging. If you have mislaid the original packaging for an electric scooter, we can provide a new box at a cost of £25.
Naturally, none of this affects your statutory consumer rights.
You will need to return the electric scooter to us at:
Return in person
Please let us know via email ( email@example.com) if you intend to return the electric scooter in person, so we can agree a time / date and are ready for the collection. Please bring with you your order number. We cannot accept returns in person unless agreed prior with our customer service team.
Customer returns via post
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery costs for returning an unwanted item, unless it has a manufacturer fault (see above section - "Returns - Damaged & Faulty").
Collection from your address
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details to arrange a collection:
- Your full name and collection address including postcode
- Order number and confirmation of which product is coming back to us
- Your preferred date of collection (Monday to Friday only)
- A contact number in case the driver needs to get in touch
We will refund you to your original payment method (i.e, card, Paypal account etc) within 14 days of receipt at our Returns Centre. Please be aware this can take up to 5 days depending on your bank.