SWEGWAYFUN : UK TOP RATED & UL2272 CERTIFIED
6 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US
GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Livall BH51M 2018 Smart Urban Cycle Helmet with Controller - Hands-free Phone, Indicator, Microphone, In-built Music Speakers - Graphite Black
- Automatic Inductive Lighting that activates automatically when dark. The lighting wraps around the rear of the helmet giving increased visibility.
- Hands Free Phone Calls - Utilizing the Windbreak Microphone and Bluetooth Speakers, you can answer or make hands-free phone calls on the go.
- Stereo Speakers - Listen to music or podcasts from your connected smartphone through the easy-to-use app with the Bluetooth stereo speakers safely as you will still be able to hear your surroundings.
- SOS Alert - The 3-axis G-sensor integrated into the helmet gives you peace of mind when cycling alone. When the G-sensor senses an immediate acceleration followed by a lack of movement.
- GPS Voice Navigation - Listen to GPS voice sat nav directions through your connected smartphone.
The award-winning BH51 M by LIVALL is the perfect choice for city persons and commuters. The smart helmet comes with integrated LED lights with automatic day/night mode and 270° illumination that automatically switch on at dusk and night. Thanks to a smart connection with your mobile phone, you can use the integrated loudspeakers and microphone to answer calls, listen to music or talk to friends with the walkie-talkie function. A true all-rounder!
- Built-in HiFi stereo speakers inside helmet above the ears
- Microphone protected from wind
- Control buttons on helmet
- Robust ABS outer shell with high-quality EPS foam liner
- Bluetooth connection to Livall app: answer calls, listen to music, walkie-talkie, switch rear lights on and off, send an SOS signal, track your tours and analyse them
- BR80 remote control (2018 model, up to approx. 500 hours of battery life): control the rear lights and use the walkie-talkie function, IPX4 water resistant
- Thanks to a stable Bluetooth connection to your smartphone you can answer calls, take pictures, play music or send an SOS signal
- LED blinkers with auto day/night mode and changing colours can be used as helmet lights and are controlled vie the remote control for turn-off signals
- Size-adjustable thanks to fitting system at the back of the helmet
- Handmade leather peak
- 12 vents
- Certified according to EN1078, CPSC1203 and AS/NZS 2063 standard
Weight: approx. 490 g (in size 55-61)
Loudspeakers: 2 x 0,5W
Battery: 3,7V/600mAh, up to 10 hours
Port: Micro USB, DC5V/1A, charging time approx. 2 hours
Bluetooth: BLE4.0 + HFP/HSP/A2DP, up to 10 m range outdoors
Livall app available for free download in the Apple App Store (IOS 7.0 or newer) and Google Play Store (Android 4.3 or newer)
The multiple award winning LIVALL BH51M smart and safe urban cycle helmet is a multi-functional lightweight helmet that combines both safety and connectivity. With automatic inductive LED safety lighting with 270° visibility including turn signal indicators, handlebar remote control, stereo speakers and Bluetooth technology to connect to your smartphone makes this helmet perfect for the urban commute. The two built-in Bluetooth stereo speakers and windproof hands-free microphone enable you to listen to music on the go, answer phone calls remotely, and hear GPS sat nav directions while being safely aware of your surroundings. Making the LIVALL BH51M smart helmet even safer in the event of an accident the built-in 3-axis gyroscope activates an SOS Alert on your that is sent to your designated contact along with your GPS location. Peace of mind for you and your friends and family.
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)
MEDIA AND PRESS
The segwayfun Hoverboard has been featured by many TV shows, news outlets, magazines, and blogs.