segwayfun Hoverboard: Top Rated & UL2272 Certified
6 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US
NINEBOT ONE Z10 HERE IN THE UK
The Ninebot Z10 is the latest Electric Unicycle release from Ninebot. Step on this versatile vehicle and the fun won't stop.
Ninebot by Segway Z10 equipped with the self-balancing system, it will help you to master this vehicle and offer you a fun ride. With Smart Battery Management System (BMS), the vehicle’s battery will be monitored and prevent it from over-heating, over-voltage and under-voltage, guaranteeing the battery to stay in a perfect condition.
Ninebot by Segway Z10 has the most advanced capacities of all Segway’s products. The extra-large 18- inch single wheel, together with 4.1 inches thick pneumatic tire, support you a stable and fun ride! Need for speed? No problem! Ninebot by Segway Z10 is designed to meet your speed satisfaction to support you a ride with a maximized speed of 45 km/h. Moreover, the vehicle will fulfill its long trip mission and take you to 90 kilometers away in one go. Wanna get some off-road experiences? Ninebot by Segway Z10 will guarantee you a good one!
- Extra-large 18-inch tire with 4.1-inch thick pneumatic tire for a comfortable ride, also on bumpy road.
- Speeding up to 45 km/h to feel the wind blow.
- IP54 level of water resistant enables you to have a real off-road riding experience.
- Automatic optical induction LED, rear stoplight and ambient light on wheel hub to support you a safe ride.
UL / Safety
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)