segwayfun Hoverboard: Top Rated & UL2272 Certified
6 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US
IN STOCK FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The ONLY hoverboard in the world that can support over 130 KG!!
SO, WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE APP ENABLED?
If you buy a Swegwayfun Hoverboard that is “app-enabled” you will be able to download an application that lets you do a whole host of awesome things. These include:
- Location tracking
- Monitor your speed alongside set a max speed your board can go.
- Monitor the power of your boards motor.
- Keep an eye on your battery level and receive alerts when it is time to charge.
- Set up different modes on your hoverboard: Beginner, Advanced and Intermediate!
- Connect with friends so you can see their hoverboard stats!
- Customise your Hoverboards sensitivity.
And loads more!
- The Hoverboard Warrior can handle over 130 KG, making it the best choice for riders of all shapes and sizes!
- ROCK WHILE YOU RIDE – The self-balancing hover scooter uses Bluetooth® to play music directly from your phone.
Take your swegway off-road with the all-new Warrior from SWEGWAYFUN! Whether you’re traveling along gravelly mountain roads, skimming across grassy plains, or trekking through muddy terrain, SWEGWAY balance scooter has got you covered.
Ride through your IPX4 rated SWEGWAY WARRIOR off road hover board through puddles of water, and marvel as the aluminum and ABS plastic interior help protect the Warrior's internal components.
The Warrior’s 8.5” tubeless tires help provide you with an adventurous ride! Each nylon-infused tire has a number of features including a rugged tread pattern and staggered shoulder blocks for superior traction and grip. You’ll have all the power you need to go over inclines up to 30° and thunder across just about any type of terrain.
With a superior Samsung lithium-ion battery, the Warrior electric scooter charges in just 2-3 hours; so you’re never far from your next ride into adventure.
Use the Smart app to connect to your Warrior via Bluetooth® so that you can play music directly from your phone and rock out while you ride. A UL2772 certification means that you can ride with confidence, knowing that your electronics are completely protected.
The Warrior motorized scooter comes with a 12-mile range and can reach speeds up to 12 mph (for safety, speed is governed at 7.5 mph). Unlike other electric vehicles, you never have to guess at the battery life. This electric hoverboard comes with a battery indicator as well as turning signals and LED lights directly embedded into the body, so all it takes is one look to check on your Warrior’s status, making the Warrior a great adult electric scooter as well as a kids scooter.
The Warrior hover scooter is a heavy hitter that can also handle heavy loads. The Warrior is the first board in the world to handle riders over 130 KG! Step onto a hoverboard with metal guards that protect your feet and enough power to handle riders of every shape and size. Step up your sweg with SWEGWAYFUN WARRIOR.
Whats New With The Swegway Warrior Hoverboard
- New and improved incombustible, scratch-resistant and fire retardant poly carbonate shell casing with Matte finish in multiple colors
- Upgraded Motor Stabilisation
- Milled official aluminum Wheels with Rubber Tires
- Maximum Weight Limit: 130 KG
- Minimum Weight Limit: 44lbs (20kg)
- Max Speed: 12MPH (19.2KPM)* (for safety, speed is governed at 7.5 mph)*
- Range: Up to 12 miles
- Charging Time: 2-3 Hours
- New HQ Audio Built-in Bluetooth Speakers ♬
- Smart iOS/Android App
- LED motion indicator for front and rear
*approximate, based on rider weight, terrain, temperature, and driving style.
UL / Safety
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)