Secure orderingPay with the worlds most secure payment provider.
100% satisfactionIf you are not 100% satisfied, return the product for a full refund*
next working DeliveryFREE & fast Next day Delivery if ordered before 2PM
UK Customer SupportWe are a UK Company with British Values. For customer support, please call 01474247760
GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The Swegway has been called a hoverboard, self balancing scooter, Segway , drift board and hands-free smart-board. We simply call it awesome and super fun! Join the Sweg Revolution: Order your Swegway and glide into the Future!
HOVERBOARD COMPARISON CHART
|CLASSIC 6.5||CLASSIC DISCO||HUMMER||WARRIOR|
|MAX LOAD||100KG||100KG||100KG||> 120KG|
We have bundled together our two most popular items with a significant discount. Note - the Swegway Hoverboard can be removed from the kart.
You can easily convert your Hoverboard into a GoKart in just 2 minutes. With adjustable positioning, it’s suitable for children or adults and is the perfect companion for this incredible 6.5” board.
Key Hoverboard Features:
- Samsung Battery with LED indicator will let you know how much juice you have left so you know when it is time for another charge.
- Regenerative Braking board will take advantage of every opportunity to save energy by maintaining weight limit and recharging the battery during braking and downhill riding.
- Maximum Weight Limit: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Minimum Weight Limit: 55 lbs (20kg)
- Max Speed: 8 mph (12.8 kmh)*
- Charging Time: 2-3 Hours
- Smart iOS/Android App*
- High Power LED pathfinder lights under each foot panel, to help you see where you are going.
- * only with boards with app control
- Bright LED Motion Indicator Lights (headlights)
- Battery: Top Quality Samsung Brand Lithium
- Voltage: 32V
- Size: 23w x 4h x 7d (inches)
- New Lowered Product Weight: 22 lbs (9.9kgs)
- Climbing Capability: 30°
Included in package:
- 6.5” Hoverboard
- Carry bag
- Fidget spinner** WHILE STOCK LAST
Note: The Hoverboard can be detached from the kart meaning you can use the Hoverboard with or without the hoverkart.
- Tyre size: 6 Inches
- Motor – 350W Sinusoidal brushless
- Charger: BSI 1363 UK 3 pin
- Charge time: 2 Hours
- Battery: Samsung Lithium-ion 36v, 4.4AH
- Max Speed: 10kph | Max weight: 100kg
- Dimensions: 584x186x178mm | Board weight: 9kg
- Hoverkart max. weight: up to 120kg
- Hoverkart min. height: 40" or 100cm
- Hoverkart max. height: 6'6" or 200cm
- Adjustable seating/leg position
- Anti-roll prevention
All images are for illustration purposes only, wheel design and colour shade may vary. Free accessories such as bag, remote or toolkits are subject to availability on a first come first serve basis. Seat may vary from images.
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)
UK Delivery - Our FREE UK Next Working Day Delivery Offer
Cancelling Your Order
If you change your mind after placing an order and your goods have not yet shipped, you may be able to cancel your order. Please email us immediately at email@example.com, quoting your order number and stating your wish to cancel your order.
If you have already received your order, you will need to return all the items in the order, please read the below section titled "Returns - Changed Your Mind".
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD RETURM FORM
Returns - Damaged & FaultyIf you have received an item that is damaged, is not what you ordered, or is missing parts, then please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include photographs of the issue before returning any goods so we can discuss the best action to take.
Faulty electric scooter - within 14-days of receiving
If your electric scooter develops a manufacturing fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer’s manual) within 14-days of receiving the goods, then please email us at email@example.com, quoting your order number, attaching a photo of the electric scooter and the fault details. You can let us know whether you want a refund, repair or replacement. We will arrange collection and cover the costs for collecting, repairing and returning the electric scooter to you.
Faulty electric scooter - after 14-days of receiving
If your scooter develops a fault after the initial 14 days period you will need to contact the manufacture and make a warranty claim. Please note the warranty period will vary by scooter.
If you cannot find warranty information please get in touch and we will point you in the right direction.
Please note that, we cannot accept electric scooter returns:
- without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, charger and all other items originally included with it (we can provide a new box at a cost of £25).
- if the electric scooter has been damaged through miss-use or shows signs of being tampered, customised, or altered in any way.
- is in any condition that we deem renders the item unsaleable.
All electric scooters purchased directly from our website will fall under our full warranty policy. We offer 12-month warranty as standard and full refunds or replacement if your item arrives unusable or defective. Warranty covers internal computerised part of the board, namely the microchips/motherboard. Battery, Bluetooth and LED lights are NOT covered.
All faults must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of product for repair or exchange. Any faults reported after 48 hours of delivery confirmation will need to be inspected by our technicians before a decision on warranty claim can be made. This can take up to 10 working days.
NOTE: WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER WATER OR CRASH DAMAGE. If the exterior of your electric scooter is damaged or the internal seals are broken your warranty is void. We can quickly and easily see where an electric scooter has been crashed due to scratches on the body of the scooter. Crash or accidental damage isn't covered under warranty repairs. You will be liable to pay the shipping costs to return your electric scooter back to us if the damage isn't covered under warranty. This total cost is £17.98. We will quote for repair costs once our technicians have conducted diagnostics on your electric scooter.
If the electric scooter comes back to us reported faulty and it just needs recalibrating, you will be liable for postage both ways at least but not limited to £19.99.
When you contact us about your returns, you will need to provide us with your order number, reason for returning and a contact telephone, in the event we need to call you.
Please note that we may make a deduction from the refund amount for the loss of value of any good supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. You can examine the goods as you would in a shop but to obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in “as new” condition and in their original packaging. If you have mislaid the original packaging for an electric scooter, we can provide a new box at a cost of £25.
Naturally, none of this affects your statutory consumer rights.
You will need to return the electric scooter to us at:
Return in person
Please let us know via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) if you intend to return the electric scooter in person, so we can agree a time / date and are ready for the collection. Please bring with you your order number. We cannot accept returns in person unless agreed prior with our customer service team.
Customer returns via post
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery costs for returning an unwanted item, unless it has a manufacturer fault (see above section - "Returns - Damaged & Faulty").
Collection from your address
Please email us at email@example.com with the following details to arrange a collection:
- Your full name and collection address including postcode
- Order number and confirmation of which product is coming back to us
- Your preferred date of collection (Monday to Friday only)
- A contact number in case the driver needs to get in touch
We will refund you to your original payment method (i.e, card, Paypal account etc) within 14 days of receipt at our Returns Centre. Please be aware this can take up to 5 days depending on your bank.