segwayfun Hoverboard: Top Rated & UL2272 Certified
UL / Safety
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“ UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirements. These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
Tests SwegwayFun’s Hoverboard went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
UL is an international science safety company whose goal is to insure safety to consumer’s products. UL was founded in 1894 and in 1903 developed the first standard for safety. In 1913 changed building construction by improving construction standards of walls. In 1921 UL Certified First Refrigerator. Tests range from shock hazard to the ability of small kids being able to open it from the inside. In 1923 UL certified the first Burglary-resistant Safe. 1930 UL certified the first Automatic Dish Washer. 1937 UL certifies the first washing machine. 1939 UL certified the first black and white TV. 1940 UL certifies the first vending machine. 1966 UL certified the first seat belt. In 1975 UL developed the Federal Television Standard in response to 10,000 reports of TV Tube fires. 1978 UL certified the first personal computer. In 1988 UL certified the first bullet resistant vest for police.(*** This data was found on the UL website, http://www.ul.com/aboutul/history/***)
Officially Licensed 2018 12V Pagani Zonda F Roadster Ride On Car
Introducing the officially licensed Pagani Zonda F Roadster. This well-constructed, amazing ride on car has a range of brilliant features. Our model comes equipped with front + rear working LED lights and semi-automatic opening doors so your child can enjoy an authentic driving experience. What's more this 12V electric car has two forward speeds (high / low) and a reverse gear for any wrong turns. Available in stunning Metallic Red.
When it comes to safety this car has all the necessary features. As well as being fitted with a secure safety belt, parents will be reassured that they have the option to take over the controls with the parental remote feature**(OPTIONAL EXTRA). And finally no ride on car would be complete without its sound features. In addition to the start-up engine and horn sound effects this ride on has an Mp3 input so your child will never be without their favourite music.
How does pre-order work?
- Add the pre-order item to your basket
- If you order other items at the same time, these will be dispatched to you immediately and the pre-order item will follow once it arrives with us.
- At the checkout select a delivery option (Please note if you order other items with your pre-order, they will all be delivered to the same address)
- You will be asked to provide card payment details and payment will be taken when order is placed (NOT when dispatched)
- You'll receive an email when the item has been dispatched
- If you buy multiple pre-order items, each will be sent out as and when they arrive