15 Pros and Cons of Xiaomi M365 Folding Electric Scooter (In-Depth Review)
Clever Ecommerce Collaborator
This article is about the Xiaomi M365 Folding Electric ScooterPros and Cons Review.
This is the first time I am reviewing a vehicle rather than a consumer electronic gadgets. To me its not weird as the vehicle I am going to discuss is also an electronic one. I mean to say that its an electric folding scooter made by Xiaomi. I have written this post to discuss in details of the product. So without wasting any more time lets review the Xiaomi M365 Folding Electric Scooterin pros and cons along with some
Below are the lists of Xiaomi M365 Folding Electric Scooteradvantages and disadvantages review which can be also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Xiaomi M365 Folding Electric Scooter(Pros and Advantages):
1. The first is the minimalist design with no fancy stuffs. It is extremely simple which comes only in two colors, black and white.
2. Next is that the entire body is made out of aircraft grade aluminum alloy which is an industrial grade aluminum. And it has to be for the kind of size that it is and also particularly for carrying adults. There is no compromise in the body material.
3. The third can be seen as the ultra portable folding design. Because it can fold you can carry anywhere.
4. Like any other vehicle it is loaded with full safety particularly in the braking system. It to be specific it comes with E-ABS on the front and a mechanical disk brake on the rear. The best possible minimum braking distance is 4 meters. Other smart features includes cruise control system and intelligent BMS system.
5. Now coming to the most important part, I am talking about the battery. It comes with a massive 18650 mAh Li-ion battery which has a capacity of 280 Wh. Xiaomi didn’t compromise at all. With full charge it can give you a maximum mileage of 30 Km which is very very good considering the size. There are 4 LED lights which works as an indicator for the battery.
6. Also there is an app which is available for both iOS and Android devices. It shows all the information like battery conditions, riding habits, speeds, etc.
7. Another cool feature of the scooter is the feature called Kinetic Energy Recovery System that converts kinetic energy into electrical energy to charge the battery. So when you are rinding on it you are not just drawing charge from the battery but also charging.
8. Yes it is an IP54 rated. Means the electric scooter is water resistant. All the electronic parts and most importantly the battery is completely sealed.
9. The inflatable tyre has skid resistant and shock resistant feature.
10. The maximum speed you can ride is 25 Km per hour in normal mode. However in energy saving mode the speed will come down to 18 Km per hour.
11. The maximum charging time is 5.5 hours which is very very fast compared to a smartphone. I believe it has some sort of fast charging technology.
12. Additional important safety features are the front lamp and tail light indicator.
13. And finally the last is that the overall weight of the product is only 12.5 kg which includes the battery. Whenever you are in a heavy traffic just carry on your shoulder and you are out.
Reasons Not to Buy Xiaomi M365 Folding Electric Scooter(Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. The first problem or cons is that the maximum weight weight that it can lift is 100 Kg. If you are in the 100 Kg bracket you are good to go with it.
2. And second problems or issues is the extremely low ground clearance. If your road is not even it will ruin the base. Also do not ride on roads filled with pebbles.
My Verdict: Arguably the best electric scooter right now at this price. I